Fronay Co Genuine Panama Hat Hand Woven in Ecuador | Handmade
- HE STORY: The Fronay Panama hats are hand woven out of toquilla straw and bear the distinct seal of “Hecho en Ecuador” distinguished for the power and skill of the Ecuadorian artisans
- THE MISSION: At Fronay we strive to bring a collection of products distinguished for the utmost care in quality and design. Rest assured that anything from our collection is made of the finest materials and is made to last.
- THE HAT: Genuine Panama Hat- Each panama hat is a unique wearable piece of art. The distinct weave of the panama hat was declared by UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2012 in recognition of this ancient art. Adjustable strap inside for custom and snug fitting.
- THE MATERIAL: Handwoven paja toquilla straw with a black loop.
- Free Shipping within the United States